A wise person once said: "Every production of genius must be the production of enthusiasm.”
It is this enthusiasm that Hard Beat Communications, Inc. brings to each event, website creation, PR Promotion, advertising creative and booking or the customized promotional items it delivers for its clients, in order to create buzz beyond their mission.
As a certified woman and minority-owned, award-winning Special Events, Promotions and Digital Media Solutions Company, the New York-based Hard Beat Communications has been a pioneering entrepreneurial influence in Caribbean American and Caribbean business, advertising, public relations and digital media circles since 2006, working with many top companies and events including Digicel, LIME, GTECH, The U.S. Census, Sagicor, Jamaica Jazz & Blues, Reggae Sumfest, More Magic Solutions, DISH Network, among others.
- The company was the first to pioneer a Carib PR Wire for the Caribbean and a daily news service for this demographic – Hard Beat News, which is now New Americas Now.
- Hard Beat is the sole Caribbean distributor of the PR Newswire, as its CaribPR wire helps top companies reach the media in the Caribbean and the Diaspora through the creation and dissemination of press releases and PR-related promotional content.
- In New York City, Hard Beat connects with the Venture community as the founder of the Invest Caribbean Now series, which allows for Wall Street investors, PE’s, hedge fund and money managers to network with dozens of Caribbean ministers of government and entrepreneurs in the Caribbean American community in the U.S. or the region, looking for investment. They just concluded June 2011 event featured such top panelists as W. Dave Dowrich of Goldman Sachs’ investment division; Martin Mohabeer, CEO of Spackman Capital and David Brillembourg of the Brilla Group.
- HBC’s digital newswire – New Americas Now, formerly CaribWorldNews, is one of 21 sites which aggregates content globally daily as well as via several radio stations weekly. The company covers news from the sectors of finance, media, advertising, fashion and entertainment etc, as it pertains to the Americas for its readers, putting its fingers on the pulse of what’s happening in the US and globally in these sectors.
- Additionally, the company’s founder, Felicia Persaud, is a journalist, with many years experience covering New York’s business/entrepreneurial and immigrant communities for magazines such as The Daily News’ Caribbeat, Kip Business Report and the Caribbean American & Hispanic Business Journal among others.
HBC’S CORE MISSION
- Hard Beat has been able to maximize its services to its clients over the past seven years of its existence and deliver a creative, professional and capable service based on hiring the right team for each job.
- Our cost effective marketing services has resulted in savings for the client and above average increases in revenue in new and existing markets. Since our inception, our goal has been to provide only the best customer service and the strongest results oriented team.
- Hard Beat believes in listening and it does this through constant feedback from clients to maintain and expand the growth of our company as a professional organization.
- We strive continually to provide unequivocal creative, timely and excellent customer service by integrating honesty and integrity in all aspects of the company.