Hard Beat Communications, Inc.
Award-winning, multi-cultural PR & AD Agency specializing in the Caribbean and the African American markets.
- Content Creation including Global Press Release Distribution Services.
- Events and Conferences
- Multicultural Ad buys and ad creative with specialty in US/Canada Caribbean Diaspora media campaigns as well as Caribbean region.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Digital Solutions including App development and website explainer videos.
- Strategic Planning & Communications Consultation.
- Crisis Communications and political campaigns.
- Global project financing of US $5 million and up and SME financing.
- CaribPR Wire – The official PR Wire of the Caribbean and partner of the PR Newswire, a Cision Company.
- Invest Caribbean Now – The global private sector investment agency of the Caribbean.
- News Americas Now – Caribbean and Latin America Daily Newswire.
- 2009 through 2014 – Small Business Commerce Association Award
- Digital Screen-Media Associations Best Travel & Hospitality Deployment For Interactive Self-service Kiosk
- Digital Signage Expo Gold Apex Award for Interactive Self-Services Solutions
- Best Of 2015 & 2016 Manhattan Award For Marketing Consultancy
- American Leadership Award 2015
CLIENTS INCLUDE: NASDAQ Newswire, PR Newswire, Sino-American Friendship Association, C-Imagine Media, Soltrite.
PAST CLIENTS: Government of Saint Martin, Government of Antigua, Caribbean Tourism Organization, Digicel, Courts Caribbean, LIME, Western Union, DHL, Inter Caribbean Airways, GTech, Sagicor, One Caribbean Television, Dish Network, Reggae Sumfest, Jamaica Jazz & Blues, PACO Communications, Nevis Island Government, Paramount Communications, U.S. Census, C-FED, Blackberry/RIM, NY Sire Stakes, More Magic Solutions, St. Martin Chamber of Commerce.
Twitter – @hardbeatcomms, @newsamericasnow, @investingcarib, @CaribPRWire
Linked In – linkedin.com/in/hardbeatcommunications
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/u/1/+CaribPR