Hard Beat Communications, Inc. is an award-winning Content Marketing, Project Financing and Digital Media Solutions Agency. It’s services include:
- SEO Optimized content creation for brands seeking to tap into the Native Content Marketing revolution.
- Global PR Dissemination Service including Edgar filings.
- Conference/Event Management Services.
- Project finance match-making and consultancy services.
- Promotional/Corporate Goods.
- Marketing campaigns and marketing material creation with specialty in US ethnic media as well as the Caribbean markets.
- Global Communications Consultancy including election campaigns.
- App development – iOS, Net and Android, Dev, Visual Design, Flex AS3, Interaction
Hard Beat is the only company that simultaneously works with clients to reach both the markets of the Caribbean region and the Caribbean Diaspora in the US and Canada.
Hard Beat is further unique in its pioneering creation of three distinctive brands:
CaribPR Wire (CaribPR.com) – is the only PR news wire service of the Caribbean and the official distribution partner of global wire dissemination company, the PR Newswire (PRN), which allows it to not only benefit from press release distribution for PRN but to offer any of the numerous PRN services to its clients.
Invest Caribbean Now (Investcaribbeanow.com) – is the definitive private sector investment agency of the Caribbean and the brainchild of Hard Beat Communications, CMO, Felicia J. Persaud that connects developers and governments with global funders.
News Americas, formerly CaribWorldNews – (NewsAmericasnow.com) – is the company’s news arm and is the only site that focuses on both Caribbean and Latin American news as regional governments try to cooperate more with their neighbors in Latin America. It syndicates original content across its network of 20 plus sites. It gets over 100,000 visitors months and ranks in the top 283,000 sites globally and the top 53,000 in the US according to Alexa.