Hard Beat Communications is an award-winning global communications consultancy that is certified DBE/SBE/M/WBE.
It’s services include:
- Global PR Wire Dissemination Service including Edgar filings.
- App development – iOS, Net and Android, Dev, Visual Design, Flex AS3, Interaction
- Web development.
- Web hosting.
- SEO – Search engine optimization – onsite and off site.
- Conference / Event Management Services.
- Investment match-making and consultancy.
- Chinese trade missions and market outreach.
- Photographic Services – event, aerial.
- Videography including Lapse time video and construction cameras.
- Promotional/Corporate Goods.
- Ad buys and ad planning with specialty in US ethnic media as well as the Caribbean and Latin America.
Hard Beat is the only company that simultaneously works with clients to reach both the markets of the Caribbean region and the Caribbean Diaspora in the US and Canada.
Hard Beat is further unique in its pioneering creation of three distinctive brands:
CaribPR Wire (CaribPR.com) – is the only PR news wire service of the Caribbean and the official distribution partner of global wire dissemination company, the PR Newswire, which allows it to not only benefit from press release distribution for PRN but to offer any of the numerous PRN services to its clients.
Invest Caribbean Now (Investcaribbeanow.com) – is the definitive Caribbean investment entity and the brainchild of Hard Beat Communications, CMO, Felicia J. Persaud that connects global investors with investment opportunities in the Caribbean and global funders.
News Americas, formerly CaribWorldNews – (NewsAmericasnow.com) – is the company’s news arm and is the only site that focuses on both Caribbean and Latin American news as regional governments try to cooperate more with their neighbors in Latin America. It syndicates original content as well as feeds Caribbean and Latin American breaking news content onto its News Americas Now.com site as well as the 20 other sites its owns.